• Register Today It's free!

jgilbs "Bad News Seller"

tbird2340

Reaction score
City, State
Poland, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 FX4 Ranger
I purchased an EATC head unit from Jeff about 3 months ago. This is a long story but I will make it short. For those who want the extended cut let me know. I got the unit and it didn't work. I asked for my money back and he told me I had to send the unit back first for him to verify it indeed was broken. He got the unit back over a month ago (verified with tracking) and hasn't replied to any emails, private messages, or instant messages since. So now I'm out over $50 and the broken head unit.

He often ignored all forms of communication until I would come to this forum, look at when he last posted (which was usually that day) and then post in one of his threads asking him to reply to me.

If any of you have contact with him (because I seen he's been a member here for a while) please persuade him to at least contact me.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I paid via Paypal but it was like 3 months ago. I just filed a complaint with paypal but it doesn't meet their "requirements" to look into. I guess it has to be within 30 days for them.

I just left him a voicemail on his cell phone. Let's see if he replies.

It was $58 plus the return shipping cost that I am out..

jgilb has had ample time to make right on this transaction, he was contacted by myself via the board and he ignored my request for his side of the story. Therefore according to the rules of the forum, he is not allowed to use the FSTW forum to sell or buy (if I'm aware of his potential transactions they'll be deleted), until this is cleared up to the moderators satisfaction. Basically he returns the money to tbird.

Well he didn't return my voicemail to his cell phone. He put me on his ignore list in IM so I created another username and what do you know... He was online... I messaged him like 15 times and he never replied...

What a punk... How do people sleep at night...

Retracked.

hmm could be wrong, user name looked the same. Didn't pay enough attention.

damn ADD.

Back