Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake Hughes, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Callsign
KJ7E
Talked to John at JLT Performance, they are offering a free Oil Separator if you can drive your ST to them so they can fit and make a kit. If your in the Chesapeake, VA area give John a call;

JLT Performance Inc.
1008 Executive Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23320, USA
757-335-1940 x100

Contact Us

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Guess I should have driven there when I picked mine up in VA lol.

Talked to John at JLT Performance, they are offering a free Oil Separator if you can drive your ST to them so they can fit and make a kit. If your in the Chesapeake, VA area give John a call;

JLT Performance Inc.
1008 Executive Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23320, USA
757-335-1940 x100

Contact Us

and of course John will give all us forum members a discount if one of us drives over and volunteers? Seriously, thanks for talking to him. I think there are a few of us waiting on a kit to install.

Group buy... group buy... group buy!!! In numbers come power lol.

Well, I know there is a market for at least three here.

I’m interested, I have a JLT on my Mustang and it works well.

I’m in

Got an email from Vinny at JLT this morning. They still need an ST to get fitment details and then four hours later would have a kit defined for purchase. Anyone near VA that has a little time and would like a free separator for their time call one of the guys there at number Blwnsmoke left in first item in this thread. Still hoping for group buy discount!!

PS I also mentioned that we would like to get a group buy discount and Vinny didn't flinch.

Last week when I checked they were still waiting to measure out an ST

Well, for sure when this gets ready, defo going to get one on.

I may be able to drive down from NoVA if this is still needed...

Last I knew it was still needed. Contact John or Vinnie at numbers above and then let us know if you work with them. I have talked to Vinnie about getting a group discount for Forum members. Thanks

If they use your car to test fit, you get to keep the parts no charge. They said they would only need a few hours of your time. Please let us know if you can, there is about 10 of us on there waiting for the kit.

If they use your car to test fit, you get to keep the parts no charge. They said they would only need a few hours of your time. Please let us know if you can, there is about 10 of us on there waiting for the kit.

I've been traveling a lot for work the last two weeks. Just now realized I'm going to be in Williamsburg Mon-Wed next week. Tuesday is completely free so I should be able to swing by. It's short notice, but I'll reach out.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've been traveling a lot for work the last two weeks. Just now realized I'm going to be in Williamsburg Mon-Wed next week. Tuesday is completely free so I should be able to swing by. It's short notice, but I'll reach out.

Awesome.. let us know how it goes.. IF we can get a group buy going, they will have quite an initial order.

Also, before Peter calls you out (lol sorry Peter), update your year and trim of your Explorer. :snicker:

Back