• Register Today It's free!

John Bull trail at Big Bear

Peter Weber

Reaction score
City, State
Simi Valley, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport
If anybody is interested, I put up an album of our Big Bear run. This was a shake out run for Tom's (FAKRWEE) new transfer case. And since I'm going to be riding with Tom during the Rubicon run at the end of August, it was also a good practise run for him to get to trust me spotting him. Anyway, the albums at http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=918928&a=7440148 . If you want, you can leave some comments in the guest book.

[Edited by Peter Weber on 07-31-2000 at 03:26 PM]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Photopoint must be down [again... :rolleyes:] because I couldn't access your pics. BTW, I don't know if you're aware but there's an easier way for people to access your album.

After you log in to Photopoint and go to your album, hit the "get HTML" button. This will take you to a page with addresses for that exact album. Copy the correct one (HTML 1 works best for forums like this) and post that in your messages. People can then just click on the address in your message and they're there! It's a much faster, easier way to get to your album... :)

Looking forward to seeing your pics!

[Edited by mmpc on 07-31-2000 at 03:04 PM]

Chris,
it works.
Thanks

Happy to help. GREAT pictues, by the way! It was worth the wait... :)

great pictures

I wish I could have gone with you guys on that trip, but I couldn't get the time off work. Especially with the week that I'm taking for the late August Rubicon trip. I can't wait for that. Anyway, it's good to here that you had an opportunity to spot for Tom before the big trip. Well, take care and I'll see you on the Rubicon.

Colin,
the pictures are from the first trip about 3 weeks ago (new transfer case but still 33" tires on Tom's Navajo).
I understand you're going to bring Winter along to the Rubicon. It'll be good to see you two guys again.
4 weeks and counting.

I've yet to see any photos. Everytime I try photopoint times out. :(

Back