Johnson Valley/Hammers | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Johnson Valley/Hammers

It's not looking good for me.

I need to fix/replace my garage door/garage door opener, the zuk failed smog today; the distributor cap was broken, I didn't know it, so I'm going to do cap/rotor/plugs/wires saturday, and get it smogged again next week. I still need to build the front fence gate (I'm tired of the kids walking into my backyard..)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry to hear that Tom. :(

John and I are still hoping to get a run in before Moab though we haven't decided where or when.

Jefe said:
Sorry to hear that Tom. :(

John and I are still hoping to get a run in before Moab though we haven't decided where or when.

Big Bear?, not that I will have a truck working to wheel in :rolleyes:

I'll be at the hammers apr 27-1 with a bunch of guys... gonna be a blast :roll:

bring your ass out matt :D here's how my junk looks now

DSC00857.JPG

attachment.php

Looks like this on wheels :p

Icos-Dome-Climber19'diam.jpg

Still need duel cases and a rear locker. As soon as d.d.machine has his ready it will be on its way to my house. Also need aussie to get off the backorder of teh rear locker so I can get that installed. Next year I will be hammers ready. Plus hopefully by next year I will have a trailer so I wont have to drive my truck home from wheeling anymore.

Stic-o said:
Looks like this on wheels :p

Icos-Dome-Climber19'diam.jpg

well hopefully some day i can be as hardcore as you :roll:

Are you still running that funky track bar triangle deal on the front? Sure was an out side of the box way to do it.

Also why did you swap a ranger dash into your toyota? :D

RockRanger said:
Are you still running that funky track bar triangle deal on the front? Sure was an out side of the box way to do it.

Also why did you swap a ranger dash into your toyota? :D

yep, no problems with it yet.

and i don't have a "ranger dash" anymore ;)

attachment.php

Back