Johnson Valley or Truckhaven Feb 14 - 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Johnson Valley or Truckhaven Feb 14 - 15

RockRanger

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
Who is up for it. Tracy has a thing planned that weekend with her Mom, so I am planning on going wheeling.

Who wants to go and where do you want to go.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll have to see if Sunny would mind spending Valentine's Day in the desert with a few other dudes... Maybe a good time to test her Jeep. :)

You're lucky! First year as a husband and your wife is gone on Valentine's Day. :p:

I'll let you big dogs decide and then see if i can make it or not:confused:

probably not since i am 0-2 so far trying to make these runs lately. Damn work is getting in the way of my fun.:mad:

Maybe, i'm game for either. School should slow down by then.

Valentine's Day? There's no way I'm getting out of that one...Besides may have to work...still not sure:rolleyes: Trade show in Vegas then:(

but I vote no on T-haven, sense TDS is like two weeks after that.

lurking - seeing where this is going
(but a Valentine's Day run is extremely unlikely)

Well good news and bad news...good news is that i'm working steady again, bad news is that I won't be able to make KOH and I wouldn't dare ask for time off for it.
So I'd be up for either JV or T-Haven although i'm leaning towards JV since I plan to go to TDS. I think i'd like to stick to the Cougar Buttes side where the Bullfrog trail is since the Hammers likes to eat up my D-shaft.
In any case, i'm game:rangertan::thumbsup:

I talked with the local ranger last week and our one good local Rowher trail is still closed thru November :mad:

I've got Monday off and I've got to get out SOMEWHERE!!! (after I dig out the J**p from under all the stuff in the garage)

and you know with all the snow miller is closed, we should get a run up there again;)

and you know with all the snow miller is closed, we should get a run up there again;)

don't remind me :D - my last run I drove up there with the doors and windows off (cuz it was nice out in Santa Clarita) - luckily had my camping jacket and gloves and hat, had the heater blowing full blast the whole time and the boys jumped ship for Jefe's rig - but I sure remember it!

Back