• Register Today It's free!

Joining From Portland Oregon

greg9933

Reaction score
City, State
Portland, Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Sport
Joining from Portland Oregon, actually jumping over from the Taurus SHO forum. New 2018 Explorer Sport for about a month now, just nudging 1800 miles. First change ups for me the Hankook tires, which are UHP passenger car tires, had to go. Those were changed off in favor of Bridgestone Alenza Plus. Next came the Daytime Bright Light puddle and LED license plate lights, LED back up and rear turn signal lamps, and WeatherTech splash guards and cargo floor mat. I am very happy that my Livernois tuning package from my SHO will transfer over to the Explorer, so that is already in progress. I have already installed the CAI, the programmer is on it's way back to Livernois for the reprogramming cycle. Which, I find out, they do at no cost, other than shipping. So far, knock on wood, no unscheduled stops needed. I hadn't intended to make a change quite yet, but the growing rumors about the 2020 Explorer being a rear drive platform (no thanks, not in Portland), and the last straw was the zero percent financing incentive that Ford offered up through Labor Day. Not sorry I made the change.

Back