• Register Today It's free!

jt's wife

ssmith

Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt,Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Mounty 347ci 4WD
Hi, I'm Sheri, I'm jtsmith's wife. he has pestered me to get on here so here I am.
He says your a bunch of nice guys. do any of your wives get on here?
We do love the outdoors and camping. I saw the pics of the trails in Colorado, makes me want to be there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi mrs smith good to see you joined

Welcome to the site Sheri. We have a few wives on the board, mine included. Char hasn't been on much lately though. She helps me organize our events and puts together a great pot luck dinner:D

Welcome to this forum! You are the second person that he got to sign up this week! Have you ever been on this site before? My wife says that I spend too much time here. Maybe after you spend some time on this site, you will see why I'm on it as much as I am. There is a lot of information to learn, as well as help out other people in the process.

Welcome! My significant other is here as well. :cool:

Whew Section. I was worried when I saw your Sexy Celeb post :D

Dan Whitaker said:
ha ha ha ha

oh oh sshhhhhh!
Honey, stay away from the celeb thread ok?

Dan Whitaker said:

Notice how I said "significant other"? :p

Sheri you are a member for life as long as you never say these four words

"That's a pretty JEEP" :D

we now have a mr ans mrs smith haha i crack myself up sometimes, anyway welcome to boards have fun with them.

Welcome! What an amazing lady you must be to put up with whats his ass all this time!

:wavey:

I must have been in Iraq when this thread started! My wife won't join, she can barely use myspace. And she's not nearly the explorer fan I am. Oh well.

sorry I didn't know you were here! I'm the better half of Zukman :D Sue
I do most of the posting as he is usually busy with whatever Stic-o has found to get into. he he ie. Jurrasic Park aka Monster.

I also make the forum flags as well as any other flags someone can conjur up!
And uh I quilt, Knit(hmmmm explorer4x4.com beanies) oh well.

Nice to know there are other women in here. It's a shame to waste all this fun on just the boys!!!:p:

welcome sheri

Hey everyone. First off I'm still learning this forum. I watch Jon all the time and keep up with the "family" sitting by his side, so don't think I don't laugh and cry with the rest of you. I just am not the fingers posting. Collin congratulations on your new job and good luck. I was sitting by the master when he read your news. I was so happy for you! I don't get on here very often, I don't have a lap top just the computer upstairs and the boys are on it 24-7
I just don't bother trying to kick them off of it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...so this is who keeps jt in line...;)...nice to meet you...:D

Back