Judgement Day Carnage | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Judgement Day Carnage

I will sell you my glass from the rear end! :) How about $250? I think when I busted out that window I went to the junk yard and paid somewhere around that for a one...

Let me know... It's probably to late though..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by hpi_rs4_snr
Holy cow, thats alot! would you happen to know how much a front windshield is for those of us that don't have glass coverage?
Front windshield isn't as much as those are more readily available. Shouldn't be more than a couple hundred bucks. Of course, if you lived in South Carolina, glass coverage is provided as part of your insurance for free and the glass companies bill about 2 or 3 times the cost.

Better yet, you could get one from a junkyard and do it yourself for much less.

Originally posted by rpenner54
I will sell you my glass from the rear end! :) How about $250? I think when I busted out that window I went to the junk yard and paid somewhere around that for a one...

Let me know... It's probably to late though..

Sounds like a deal Ryan, he'll pay you the $250, but only if you are here tomorrow morning to install it!!!:D

Day 2

We ran part of FR 41 and Rawdeal today
boulders.jpg

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun out there.

those sure are some clear pics...you must have one hell of a camera.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The rest of the pics are Tom's.

cactus.jpg

Back