July 10-12 Camp n' Crawl in Big Bear | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

July 10-12 Camp n' Crawl in Big Bear

Yeah reserve that grilled piece and let us know. We can probably PayPal you some cash if there is a reservation fee/deposit. And thanks much for all the work you're putting into this!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

And thanks much for all the work you're putting into this!

Not a problem, i'm glad to do it;)
I'll call them up tomorrow and see what the dealio is on reserving a bunch of spots.

Hey guys, sorry to say but I think my brother and I are out of this. He just told me he's going to be moving and probably wont have the time for this during that weekend. Sorry :(

IZ did you already buy you ticket? Someone could pick you up from the airport:D

No haven't booked plane tix
Posted via Mobile Device

Bummer IZ...but you guys have to rent a U-haul and trailer anyways so use it to move first then go wheelin':p:

IZ did you already buy you ticket? Someone could pick you up from the airport:D

Yeah, plenty of open seats on the trail. C'mon dood!

I'll come help move, then we go wheel:D

Sorry i've been lagging on this but tomorrow i'll call and get campground reservation info and report back ASAP;)

OK, I called about making reservations for more than one spot but it's not they can hold it then pay later. I would have to pay for all the spots at once.

So, I think the easiest way would for everyone to get their own spots. As of now I think we only need 3 (if we share)...each spot is allowed 2 vehicles unless you are towing a trailer...so whoever is going can post up and pair up with someone if you choose, It's $18 a spot.
According to the website the first 3 spots I see available in a group are spaces 7-8-9.

I'll wait to see who is going for sure before I make my reservation and if you want to share my space let me know. You can just pay me at camp.

Here's the website again to campground info:http://www.reserveamerica.com/campgroundDetails.do?subTabIndex=0&&contractCode=nrso&parkCode=CRAB
When you go to actually book your space, it will transfer you to a .gov site.

I'll share a space with ya, Dave.

...Rangers are stackable...You can get 5-6 of them in one space...:p:

Hi Guy's. Just saw this thread. UGH.... I can't make it. I'm having the whole tribe over the first 2 weeks of July. I'm subscibing anyways.

I'll share a space with ya, Dave.

Cool deal, now we need the rest of the gang to chime in.

Tom, we'll have to get another trip going in Aug. and maybe more people can make it out:thumbsup:

Originally Posted by DB_1
Tom, we'll have to get another trip going in Aug. and maybe more people can make it out

August sounds good.:D

Cool deal, now we need the rest of the gang to chime in.
I'll be calling tomorrow to make a reservation. I'll probably have my buddy to share my space with.

Hey, just saw the thread, mind if I come along. If not, count me in barring any setbacks. :D

Hey, just saw the thread, mind if I come along. If not, count me in barring any setbacks. :D
Heck yes you should go. :)

I just booked my site (#8) for Fri & Sat nights. See you fools there!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have been jonesing for some offroading so bad......:(:rolleyes:

Back