July 10-12 Camp n' Crawl in Big Bear | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

July 10-12 Camp n' Crawl in Big Bear

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wheel the bimmer then.:p::cool: or may just get up there and hitch a ride.

I actually probably would try if the damn thing didn't over heat in ten minutes. LOL. I have a guy that is supposed to come buy it on saturday. After I get a job I am going to start saving money to get another truck.:thumbsup:

Ok, I'm confirmed, booked space 9 just now. Can't wait, its been almost a whole month since moab, I'm having withdrawals. :D

I just booked space #7 for Fri and Sat night:thumbsup:

Good news is work is picking up a little but the downside is that I won't have much time to finish my truck before the run so I may be riding shotgun with ya Bill.

I updated the list as best I could, if I left anyone off the list let me know;)

I'll for sure be riding shotgun with someone since I've had zero time to work on the truck but that's ok, I NEED this weekend:D

Dave, I know my dad is out, his Explorer is working under it's own power...as long as someone else crawls under it to shift it into gear:rolleyes:

I'm going to maybe...don't really want to drive the Ex up there by it self, and not sure where I would leave the truck and trailer. Plus still no job prospects, and we'll have no money coming in by Aug.:(

I've got a working electric case he can use if he wants. That should get him by until he finds a manual case.

Throw that in there then you can ride shotty with him and you don't have to worry about the trailer and all that jazz:D

it the trans you have shift manually. they installed the linkage upside down, so were trying to make it work. have to rework the linkage though
Posted via Mobile Device

Well I fixed the BEEMER. I found out what the real problem with the car was and it was a cheap $90 fix. :D:thumbsup: The clutch on the fan broke and I had to drill 2 small holes in the thermostat for the air to bleed out of the block and now I can drive it and it doesn't over heat. Already drove it to San Diego.:cool:

I believe if I have the money and don't have to work then I can probably make it up there. I would need to bum a ride for on the trail though f it is cool.:)

I met up with my friend Tim for lunch on Mon. and he said he may make it up there for a day on Sat.

J**P Gary, you'll be happy to hear he has a TJ so you won't feel so alone:p:

"...My nephew with his 86 4Runner will be joining us for the day, Saturday."

That's weird...nephew...we're only a couple years apart, but technically yes a nephew.

I'll be there, I'm gonna see if Sean wants to ride shotgun or Em's sister Meredith wants to go too, she's never been wheel'n. The more the merrier right?

im in

"...My nephew with his 86 4Runner will be joining us for the day, Saturday."

That's weird...nephew...we're only a couple years apart, but technically yes a nephew.

I'll be there, I'm gonna see if Sean wants to ride shotgun or Em's sister Meredith wants to go too, she's never been wheel'n. The more the merrier right?

Yeah, I had nephew in quotes before. :) Bring who you can if you're just going to be there for the day.

R.J. glad you can make it. It's been a while.

This is gonna be fun, thanks for alowing my lowly Toyota to tag along.

scared of dark

J**P Gary, you'll be happy to hear he has a TJ so you won't feel so alone:p:

Thats good I hate being alone! I get afraid of the dark too.

Can't wait till next weekend, be nice to get out of this heat 1 1/2 in rain yesterday and 115 today! Happy 4th all!

Happy 4th everyone.:usa::D:cool:

Crap, missed this one too!
I have a four day weekend, the weekend after this, and the wife has the last week in July off.
I have got to pay more attention.:(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

probably friday and saturday for me and justin. gotta go see slayer on sunday :D

Back