Keep on wheelin John Rock
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
York, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer
The July EF Photo Lottery theme is "Electronics".

For a chance to win a free one year EF Elite membership, post media of your rig's electronics, these can be, but not limited to, sound systems, communications, navigation, etc.

The ending and drawing date will be on or about July 16th, 2017.

Goal: To encourage members of the Explorer Forum to submit a photo and/or vid in accordance with the theme and award one member with an one year elite membership.

Only one submission to be entered into the drawing per member. Submission can contain multiable pics and or video(s) and/or links to pics/vids.
Members are encouraged to post positive feedback

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer Benefits

You will be able to upload photos to our Media Gallery, upload photo attachments directly to your posts, upload your own avatar, increase your Conversation Inbox limit, post in our For Sale forums, post in the "911" forum, and best of all, see practically no advertisements.

A $20 a year value for free if your photo is chosen as the winner of our photo contest!

The July EF Photo Lottery theme is "Electronics".

For a chance to win a free one year Dead Link Removed post media of your rig's electronics, these can be, but not limited to, sound systems, communications, navigation, etc.

The ending and drawing date will be on or about July 16th, 2017.

My super sophisticated ****pit

10151764_10152335483362069_52408942_n.jpg

Not for consideration in the contest, just a photo of the electronics gear in my '93 Explorer.

dsc_3728-jpg.jpg

dsc_3723-jpg.jpg

Not many people like free stuff?

No one else has electronics gear in their Explorer/Ranger?

No one else has a cell phone camera to take pictures with?

Just trying to figure out why so few people are interested in a free Elite membership for doing so little...

ill post one. But its not gonna be glorious, like blue.

Still 5 days until the drawing, if you haven't posted media yet and would like a chance to win a free elite membership, media must be submitted, no chance if nothing submitted.
I am kicking ideas around to make the lottery more interesting, but do not want to go overboard. Also, hopefully in a few months, around October, I will no longer be doing OTR crap and will be able to put in more time and effort. When I started the Lottery, I was hoping the "smart a$$" submissions would take hold, and get laughs, since there have only been a couple (and nice ones to boot) it does not seem to be the case. I will continue the lottery even if there is only one submission, or even none. It's a FREE elite membership!!

This is my Garmin powered GPS with DVD, iPod docking cable, and Steering wheel controls still work. I used my phone to take the picture so I couldn't show it. I have a bluetooth Actron code reader that I use an app for on my phone to keep track of my temps. The second picture is the E-fan I installed.
19748418_10207916180062754_8738143983616707291_n.jpg

19748421_10207916180022753_6253241640791785045_n.jpg

Not many people like free stuff?

No one else has electronics gear in their Explorer/Ranger?

No one else has a cell phone camera to take pictures with?

Just trying to figure out why so few people are interested in a free Elite membership for doing so little...

I will try for the next drawing- Just got my first Explorer less than 1 month ago been fixing problems first (in spare time) no mods yet only electrical mod it had was aftermarket stereo previous owner kept the face plate LOL

My 99 Limited mail vehicle is kind of cool, right hand control of the four windows, plus the turn signals. In the dash I have power switches for corner strobe lights, back-up alarm, and keeping the radio on without the key etc.

Projectthread108.JPG

RF window switches-relays.JPG

Congrats!! You won the free elite membership for the EF Lottery!!!:dpchug:

This is my Garmin powered GPS with DVD, iPod docking cable, and Steering wheel controls still work. I used my phone to take the picture so I couldn't show it. I have a bluetooth Actron code reader that I use an app for on my phone to keep track of my temps. The second picture is the E-fan I installed.
19748418_10207916180062754_8738143983616707291_n.jpg

19748421_10207916180022753_6253241640791785045_n.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back