June 10 - 12 Superlift ORV Park, Arkansas was SMORR EF 20th anniversary run | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

June 10 - 12 Superlift ORV Park, Arkansas was SMORR EF 20th anniversary run

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Pumpkin maintenance in progress :D

attachment.php

Houston, we have a problem. :(

We had a miscommunication with the park. They have two large private events a year that they close to the park for, and this date happens to be one of them. Go figure right? :eek:

We have to choose a new date for this. [MENTION=71]Rick[/MENTION] What other dates are good for you? 1st & last weekends of June are available to us.

No miscommunication. Brandon forgot to mark us on his calendar, or he just bumped us off. When I initially made the reservations in June of 2015 I explained that SMORR was just one stop on my cross country trip and that I needed to nail down dates to pull off the trip. The one "hard date" was the Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA and everything else worked around that.

Not sure why, I thought I had this thread subscribed haha. But Kris guilbeaux and myself are 100 percent on this meet and Bandit Customs will be an official sponsor of SMORR this year!! #shamelessplug #buy-our-swag

No miscommunication. Brandon forgot to mark us on his calendar, or he just bumped us off. When I initially made the reservations in June of 2015 I explained that SMORR was just one stop on my cross country trip and that I needed to nail down dates to pull off the trip. The one "hard date" was the Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA and everything else worked around that.

So are we still set for the original dates?

So are we still set for the original dates?

No, as of right now not at all. We have no date.

I'm working on finding another place for the same date. Possibly the Superlift park in Arkansas, but it all depends on whether they can host us on that weekend.

For me it has to be that weekend or not at all due to the constraints of my loop trip.

Moonlight Racing in Sullivan or Flat Nastys in Jadwin, MO are both parks that you will have same level of fun.

Alright!!!

We've got a new location nailed down...

Hot Springs OHV Park in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

Check the first post in this thread for details:chug:

I have to work that weekend. :mad:

Soooo, I put in for vacation about 5 minutes ago. I'll be there. :D

I'm good for a trip to Arkansas. See you in June!

If you are camping be sure to call them to make reservations for a campsite. Info is in first post.

I really wanna go...been working on the ex when I can but dang...this winter weather makes it pretty hard to do anything.

Totally down for this, its a day trip to Arkansas for me.

Kris and myself our down ourselves. Rick, can Bandit Customs do any type of sponsership here?

It's with tremendous sadness that I have to announce that I will not be able to make a cross country trip this year.

Let's just say life events really got in the way for Char and I and there is no way I can take the month needed to pull off the trip.

I can't even begin to express how disappointed I am, as I have been looking forward to this milestone event for a very long time.

I need to know if folks are still interested in attending the Superlift OHV Park, or if I should cancel the reservations for the group.

I was really looking forward to escaping from our realities here at home, but there is just no way with the current happenings that I can make this happen. :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back