June 24/25 DJOR run?

jonlax

Reaction score
City, State
Bensalem, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 xlt
June 21st/22nd DJOR run?

Edit...Was looking at the wrong days so changed the date.

Trying to plan a run at the pines on the 21st or 22nd of june. All are welcome just let me know what day out of the two you can go. From there i will get a date out of the two for a run. Ill comprise a list and where we can meet up when i start getting some names. I have room for one ride along so if you want to come and do not have a rig let me know.

Jon

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

im kinda thinkin about it,not sure if im gonna be offroading anymore,i just did the fuel pump and filter on my truck,and you shoulda seen all the sand and really small pebbles that were in the bottom of my tank,but i may go,ill keep following the thread 2 see where it goes

why on earth do you wanna go in the middle of the week? and jon jon.. just change the filter more often.. also if you lifted it wouldnt be so ovewhelming.. the reason ur getting so clogged right niw is cuz ur dragging the whole underneath of ur truck thru allt he crap if u were a little higher it wouldnt be a problem...

why on earth do you wanna go in the middle of the week?...

Wow, thanks for pointing that out Amanda. I didn't think to actually look the dates up, I figured it was a weekend.

On that note I'm out. I have a full-time job from 8-5. And I'm not about to drive 2 hours after that just to get an hours worth of play time before I have to get back for the next day. :(

-Andy
D.J.O.R. Netzhauptmann

your welcome.. and i agree andy i have a full time job too i cant afford to take off and it not worth it after i get out...

i dont think ill be going offroadin anytime soon as i need to do some work to my front end,my power steering is leakin like a ****,tried lucas,didnt seal it,needs end links and tie rods,and while im at it imma re-do the bearings and stuff,so its gonna be a while before i go again

Back