June Incentives? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

June Incentives?

darth_hangover

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Limted (on Order)
Any word on new/updated incentives? I just checked ford.com but still see the same $500 incentive that expired yesterday...Hoping to pick up my new Ex today or tomorrow, so want to make sure I have the most up to date info.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so want to make sure I have the most up to date info.

There is a thread on here that talks about going to Ford.Com and ordering a brochure on-line. You should get via email a coupon for $750 off. Also, when the brochure comes by mail, the last page contains the same coupon. I received mine in the mail today and the expiration date on it shows 7/23, which I believe is based on a 60 day window from when you request the brochure.

I used this last week when I picked up my Ex, in addition to the $500 that was in force when I ordered for a total of $1250. If I'm not mistaken, with the incentive protection plan, you should still get the $500. Press your sales rep on this. Ford pays for this, not the dealer.

Yes, I have the brochure, and it's protected (made sure of that when I ordered), just wanted to see if the June incentives increased from the $500 to clear out the dealer inventory that's been building now that the 2012s are about to come out.

clear out the dealer inventory that's been building now that the 2012s are about to come out.

Seriously? What inventory? They're not going to have any problem moving "remaining" 2011's. My local dealer still doesn't have one on the lot. The dealer I bought from only had 2 on the lot, with a sale in progress when I was there Saturday....and they move over 300 cars a month.

There a plenty of Explorers on dealer lots around the Detroit area, just not the exact options I want.

Incentives should increase on the 2011 but they have been nowhere near what the incentives have been on other Ford vehicles, like 0% and bonus cash. So even I'd they increase, it won't be by much. Hope I'm wrong!

looks like June incentives is still only the reduced $500.00 bonus cash.

$500 Incentive Cash

Does any one know if you can use the $500 incentive cash and the $750 coupon in addition to the x-plan pricing?

Does any one know if you can use the $500 incentive cash and the $750 coupon in addition to the x-plan pricing?

My dealer did this for me. Locked it in on my 2012 order. I was quite pleased.

Back