Jurassic Park...The SUV! | Page 22 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

Jurassic Park...The SUV!

Alright so some of you know Ive been painting my truck the last week, and I was going to wait to show it off at T-haven...But I know you all can't wait and I'm to proud of my hard work:D

So here are some pictures I took with my cell phone.

JP_Truck_High.jpg

JP_Truck_Side.jpg

Still have more to do, need to remount the front bumper, wetsand the whole truck and put on the JP logos when they get here..

The entire paint job was done using a $10 air sprayer from Harbor Freight and Rustoleum paint. The green I actually custom made, as no color was available like that.;)

Here is the original...in case you forgot:p:
(dead link)

Kirby N.

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Colorado Springs, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Ranger
Wow! Odyssey screwed me and wouldn’t honor my warranty. I am glad they did for you!

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 X '19 Rngr
Added some new headlights. They look good, but the quality is absolutely garbage. Not sure how long they will last 🙄

20230131_211423.jpg 20230129_162606.jpg

Fix4Dirt

Get a Load O' This Guy!
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 XLT 4x4
Added some new headlights. They look good, but the quality is absolutely garbage. Not sure how long they will last 🙄

View attachment 438694 View attachment 438695
whicu ones are those? and brrr how are you out right now!!!! up here at least its getting quite breezy and dipping below 50 now. i mean not too bad but still, cold man! :p