just bought another Explorer | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

just bought another Explorer

Sounds good! What kind of electric fan did ya squeeze in there?

+1 on this too

nice score and sweet mod list! I'd love to have a 5.0. time to search craigslist!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sounds good! What kind of electric fan did ya squeeze in there?

it is the from O'Reilly auto parts it is the Hayden - Electric Fan Kit
Part Number: 3817
Line: HDN :D

how did you fit the fan in there? do you have the thinner radiator? and is the cfm of the fan adequate enough?

what all did you replace when you put the cam in your explorer?

what all did you replace when you put the cam in your explorer?
Well I put the 24LB injectors,MAF, Tune, fuel pump,replace the Head gaskets, Electric fan,cold air intake and K&N filter,Changed the cam springs,tps trick, changed the stock muffler off and res off and installed a 2 1/2" flowmaster muffler. The next thing that will be going on it is the turbo kit I going to be puting a single GT35R on it with 15-18 psi of boost ( I will be changing out the injectors to 50lbs injectors and the new tune) It should hit the 400-450hp mark with no prob. :D

what kind off tuning are you doing? do you have a wideband set up? Just curious how your working it, put a set AFR in the the tuner and let it self adjust creating its own map? Nice sound, Stock tranny?

what kind off tuning are you doing? do you have a wideband set up? Just curious how your working it, put a set AFR in the the tuner and let it self adjust creating its own map? Nice sound, Stock tranny?

I use the delta force tunning software. Yes its a stock trany that I changed the settings on in the tune. :)

Back