Just downloaded my window sticker!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just downloaded my window sticker!!

20lbbooster

Reaction score
City, State
Houston
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
I ordered our Ruby Red Sport 400a on 1-12-13. I had a vin the next week via Crystal. Today, 2-9-13, my window sticker became available. My question is this...is the build date located on the sticker somewhere hidden in code? As per Crystal my eta is 2-25-13. Also, what comes first, the sticker or the build?

I'm super excited and can't wait!

Louie

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FM5K8GT3DGC19509

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Louie,

The number at the bottom that starts with 1 has the build date; at least that was the case for me. In your case 20130216 is the date. I am not sure what the others numbers mean. 7 days to go....

Louie,

The number at the bottom that starts with 1 has the build date; at least that was the case for me. In your case 20130216 is the date. I am not sure what the others numbers mean. 7 days to go....

Thanks for the info! That's awesome news!

I ordered our Ruby Red Sport 400a on 1-12-13. I had a vin the next week via Crystal. Today, 2-9-13, my window sticker became available. My question is this...is the build date located on the sticker somewhere hidden in code? As per Crystal my eta is 2-25-13. Also, what comes first, the sticker or the build?

Hey Louie,

sterry05 is steering you in the right direction as far as build date, keep in mind that there can be some movement on that date depending on the plant manager's discretion. The window sticker usually populates on the website around the same time that the vehicle enters production.

Louie,

Thanks for helping out, sterry05!

Crystal

Hey Louie,

sterry05 is steering you in the right direction as far as build date, keep in mind that there can be some movement on that date depending on the plant manager's discretion. The window sticker usually populates on the website around the same time that the vehicle enters production.

Thanks for helping out, sterry05!

Crystal

So is it possible that the actual build date could be ahead of or behind the date coded on the window sticker?

ooooh great news 20lbbooster! My ETA is also 2/25/13. Here's my window sticker.... looks like according to the sticker, my build date was today. But my window sticker became available 2/08/2013. Our Explorer's are going to be arriving around the same time so I expect everyone with 2/25 ETA's to have pics posted by 03/01... hehehe

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FM5K8GT1DGC25065

same same

friday build date, can't wait

Back