Just Finished torsion on 00 Sport | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just Finished torsion on 00 Sport

Reaction score
Hey yall just thought I'd let you know I just finished my Torsion lift on my 2000 Sport. I had a custom shop do the leafs up about 2 inches. I lifted the front 1 3/4 inches with the torsion bolts. Then I put on 31x10.5 Perrelli's. It looks and rides great!!! Finally looks and feels like a Sport Utility 4x4....Thanks for all the help from this site and all of those that added their wisdom...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Show some pics if you have them, so others with the second generation Explorers may do the same mods.

Pics are waiting on developing...They say they are backed up since before christmas....I am still waiting on the before's that I put in a week ago

did you have the mono leaf?

Yes I have the monoleaf on my 2000 sport. I am still looking at adding shackles just to help even it out a little more just like 1/2 inch or so. But I have been running on it for about 2 weeks now and I think it gives a smoother ride less bouncy. Bumps in the road hit a little harder but I still like it

Back