Just got a limited | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just got a limited

Reaction score
City, State
Sunny So Cal
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Limited
Hey everyone I just got a Black 98 Explorer Limited 3 days ago and so far I love it. Any of you guys who own them please let me know a little about them and what I have to look forward too. And if anyone has some pics of lifted limiteds I'd like to see them.
Thanks
Ryan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What motor did you get?! V8 V8??? Hold on, I'll find you a sweet pic of a lifted limited.

site1018_t.JPG

Ahh yeah. Check out his thread:

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=28393&highlight=awd

Thanks for the pic. Thats exactly what I want to do. Its just a V6. I need good gas milage. Do you go to Chico state?

When school starts back up I will. I was going to Butte, and other various JCs for the last.... 5-7 years :rolleyes: :D

You know it? Where are you from? I use to live in T.O. and West Hills.. and Oxnard/Ventura. :D

I live in Moorpark. I was just wondering cause I know a couple girls from this area that go to Chico.

Congrats on the X and welcome to the site. It's very addicting :D

Originally posted by Strkouttheside
I live in Moorpark. I was just wondering cause I know a couple girls from this area that go to Chico.

Dude.. I went to Moorpark College for a year or three..

Do you ever see a lifted black f150 with 37's or 38's on it cruising around Moorpark??

I see lifted F-150s all the time around here. Anything distinct about it?

It's a 99 I think. Completely black. No pin striping.. no 'Lariat' stickers.. nuthin. Has Weld Super Single IIs. 37s i'm pretty sure. Always clean. :D Rancho Suspension. The dude lives right near the college.

I'll see if I can find a pic of it. I know I only have ones from before the body lift and when it had 35s only.

Oh ok. I live on the other side of town and very rarely go to the college side. I'm sure ive seen the truck though. Whats the guys name?

Caleb Bryant. He works in Camarillo. He's about 29ish or so.

This is the only pic I can find. But it has a 3" body and 37s now.

Heath.. why doesn't Darren come around anymore??

Attachments

• caleb.jpg
    caleb.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 170

Did that F150 just dented the hood of that poor car? Looks like it...

Nah. Just a little scuff. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Brans Freestyle
moorpark eh? i live in ventura, thats real close

Yup. Anyone else on these forums from this area?

Back