Just got DORA for my order, what now? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just got DORA for my order, what now?

rnmomx2

Reaction score
City, State
Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 EX Limited on order
Hi, I read through the previous posts on the subject, but didn't see exactly what I was looking for. My dealer just emailed me the DORA on my vehicle. With that information, is there any way to track it, or do I need to wait on more info from the dealer to find out what's going on with the vehicle?

Can you tell I'm a little excited? :D BTW, thanks for all the helpful info on this board, I really appreciate someplace to hang out while I'm waiting for my new EX!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Seni has be the most unexpectedly delightful and totally helpful person to give solid info from Ford customer service. I'm planning to contact him again end of the month. I was told last week I had a "clean" order with no hold ups but no build date yet. All to do with dealer allocation.

Thanks for the help, I tried to PM Seni, but mailbox is full, guess I'm not the only one anxious;)! I'll try again later.

I think you can also contact cory at ford customer service as well.

Ugh, Cory's box is full as well :(, will try later :thumbsup:

Seni got back to me and I wanted to say thanks, but his inbox is full again, we must be keeping him very busy!!:D

My status is unscheduled with no VIN, I can't wait for more info!! Congrats to all those who are getting theirs soon, I'm starting to see more of them on the roads around here, my kids have started pointing them out because they're just a little excited too!

Seni got back to me and I wanted to say thanks, but his inbox is full again, we must be keeping him very busy!!:D

My status is unscheduled with no VIN, I can't wait for more info!! Congrats to all those who are getting theirs soon, I'm starting to see more of them on the roads around here, my kids have started pointing them out because they're just a little excited too!

If your dealer is straight-forward, he can give you a better idea of when this "might" get scheduled based on his known allocation. Otherwise you may have a 30 day wait (or more :( )before you know anything else.

Hey rnmomx2,

I am sorry that you received an inbox full notification this week, please be assured that this has been remedied (larger inbox now.) Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. On a quick note, I am a "she" actually! No worries, the name is deceiving! :confused:

Seni

Hey rnmomx2,

I am sorry that you received an inbox full notification this week, please be assured that this has been remedied (larger inbox now.) Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. On a quick note, I am a "she" actually! No worries, the name is deceiving! :confused:

Seni

Thanks for clearing that up Seni, and a big thanks for all your help! With a bigger inbox, you might be a little more busy, lol!;)

Back