Just in case any one ever wants to see... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just in case any one ever wants to see...

mikebolk

Reaction score
City, State
Parlin NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 Sport
A superlift with 17s and lo pros.. My wheels were at the shop having the new Mts put on.

superlift17s.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I thought that was the new style? It will look sweet with the MT's.

looks awesome! i got them on in the dark.. so maybe pics tomorrow...

Me thinks you have a problem in the right rear... Honestly though, those wheels and tires should be at least a +10 in the HP category, and a +20 in cool points.

Time for some 4wd burnouts now ;)

please tell me you didnt drive like that? lol

No No i did not drive it like that but once i got the new tires on i drove it like this!!!

gossamer.jpg

I like these ones much better.

freaking sweet. how is the ride on the M/Ts?

rides great waiting on rear sway bar links but still rides awesome with no rear sway bar in... ill have 500 miles on the lift in a day or so then ill be checking all my bolts..

The fist picture made me laugh out loud and the second pic make me drool.

Sweet looking Ex! :eek::thumbsup:

Thanks man sooo happy my truck is drool worthy... and you finally get to use those Kleenex next to your computer to wipe somthin else off that keyboard! Jk thanks again man... its been a long road to get to this point now its gunna be a long bumpy trail to get to My end goal of shutting up all the Heeps!

Thanks man sooo happy my truck is drool worthy... and you finally get to use those Kleenex next to your computer to wipe somthin else off that keyboard! Jk thanks again man... its been a long road to get to this point now its gunna be a long bumpy trail to get to My end goal of shutting up all the Heeps!

Holy crap. I almost peed my pants reading that keyboard comment! :bounce:

Glad I could give you a chuckle :)

Whle I was writing it I was thinking I hope he doesn't take offence but this is a good one I have to share..

Stupidity should be painful. :D

Haha Nice , I was Wanting to put some old cheap 17"s on mudders on My navajo , But wasn't sure if they fit the 91-94 Manual locking hubs or not with the Center caps Removed ??

rides great waiting on rear sway bar links but still rides awesome with no rear sway bar in... ill have 500 miles on the lift in a day or so then ill be checking all my bolts..

Are you going to be using quick disconnects for the rear sway bar?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's a great shot:D Careful though... you might start a trend;):eek:

Back