• Register Today It's free!

Just introducin' myself.

stickgoat

Reaction score
City, State
West Columbia, South Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 240sx
Hey everyone. My name is Summer, and I just joined this forum after having lurked around for the past week or so, checking things out.

I'm not new to automotive forums by any means.... I'm active on probetalk.com (nearly 11k posts over there :eek: ), dsmtalk.com, and Nissan/Infiniti Car Owners forums.

I currently drive a 1996 Nissan 240sx SE, and have previously owned a 1993 Ford Probe GT, and a 1989 Mazda RX-7 TurboII non-running project car.

So what the hell am I doing on an SUV forum? ;) Well, I'm a dog person, and in addition to showing them, I am persuing a career as a dog trainer. Needless to say, my sports coupe isn't the most ideal dog-hauling vehicle out there.

Thus, I'm looking into getting a 1st gen Explorer as soon as the 240 is paid off (hopefully by this summer), and I'm already getting excited about buying mods for it. :D

So, that's me. A new "Explorer Babe", I suppose...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site. Hopefully you will be able to find yourself a nice Explorer pretty soon. Who knows, with the prices of X's going down you might be able to find yourself a nice 2nd gen. instead.:D

Welcome to the site.....:D The first gens are still nice vehicles if kept in good condition.

Rick can also change the little name to "Explorer babe"..... ;)

Welcome to the site... We need a few more women on here.. To keep us guys in line :)

Yes, welcome:) And I don't know what Texplorer is talking about, I like my 1st Gen just fine...

:D

Hey, thanks for the welcomes. :)

I actually sometimes sort of prefer the looks of the 1st gens... They've got that sort of ruggedness about them without being too boxy.

Basically, I'm going to have about $5000 to work with, and I refuse to have payments, so whatever I can find that meets my requirements (ideally a 4x4, 5-speed with leather and all power options) will be what I go for.

:chug:

Welcome to the site Summer!

Glad you joined us and good luck with finding your new Ex, as well as your career pursuits! Feel free to e-mail Rick or post in the Babe Forum for a new title!

Take care and happy postin'!:)

~Tim

Welcome to the Site Summer!

I am also a member of the Nissan/Infiniti Car Owners forums as well as Maxima.org, nice to see you here (I have an Infiniti I30t)

Nice 240 BTW, i love the color

Originally posted by Yomie

Nice 240 BTW, i love the color

Thanks! My previous car was black, and aside from it being my favorite color on cars, it's VERY rewarding to keep clean/waxed, whereas champagne is kind of "blah", but I really don't mind the color too much. Gets lots of comments. :)

Nice Infiniti! I like that car a lot. :)

Hey....Welcome to the site. Good luck on finding an Explorer. I know what you mean about the black cars too, my Prelude is black. They look fabulous when they are clean but they sure are hard to keep that way....especially with a 1/4 mile of gravel to drive down everyday like me:mad:

welcome to the forum

Welcome to the site. You're now an offical Explorer Babe :D

Back