Just ordered 2013 Explorer Limited | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just ordered 2013 Explorer Limited

Higbeanoles

Reaction score
City, State
Charlotte, NC
We just placed our order for our new 2013 Explorer Limited yesterday. Thank you to all for all the great information I gathered trolling for the last few days. We almost made a big mistake as we started to buy the new 2013 GMC Acadia Denali. So glad we decided on the Explorer instead.
Funny story as I was going to get the 302 package but the park assist freaked my wife out when she tried it, so we backed it down to the 301 for her!

Specs:
4DR FWD 3.5L V6
White Platinum
301 A
Tow Package
BLIS Package
20" Polished Alum. Wheels
Cross Bars (Roof Rack)

Thx-Sean

Congrats and welcome to the waiting game! I am anxiously (understatement) awaiting the arrival of mine, ETA is currently 1/14, but I am not holding my breath! We ordered on 12/5.

Don't forget to PM Crystal with your info so she can track its progress for you and help the wait a little. :)

We just placed our order for our new 2013 Explorer Limited yesterday. Thank you to all for all the great information I gathered trolling for the last few days. We almost made a big mistake as we started to buy the new 2013 GMC Acadia Denali. So glad we decided on the Explorer instead.
Funny story as I was going to get the 302 package but the park assist freaked my wife out when she tried it, so we backed it down to the 301 for her!

Specs:
4DR FWD 3.5L V6
White Platinum
301 A
Tow Package
BLIS Package
20" Polished Alum. Wheels
Cross Bars (Roof Rack)

Thx-Sean

Congrats on ordering, Sean! I've already responded to your PM, so check your inbox. :D

Congrats and welcome to the waiting game! I am anxiously (understatement) awaiting the arrival of mine, ETA is currently 1/14, but I am not holding my breath! We ordered on 12/5.

Don't forget to PM Crystal with your info so she can track its progress for you and help the wait a little. :)

Thanks for the endorsement, Fishingwidow23! I'm always happy to do what I can to make the waiting a bit more tolerable.

Crystal

Back