just ordered 2014 explorer limited 302A | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

just ordered 2014 explorer limited 302A

edusaf

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer
hello im new to the site, i just ordered my ford explorer limited and wanted to know who to contact to track to the order! thanks in advance!

Congrats on your order! The Limited with 302A is an awesome vehicle.

Ford Reps are on the board here. Crystal and Cory are two that I know of. Just PM one of them and they can track the vehicle from initial order to assembly to delivery. All I needed for Crystal to get my VIN was my dealer number and my order number. Crystal has been very responsive and helpful. Its super having Ford reps here on the board to assist.

hello im new to the site, i just ordered my ford explorer limited and wanted to know who to contact to track to the order! thanks in advance!

Congrats on ordering, edusaf! I'm happy to help you track your order; just send me a PM with your order number and dealership name/location and we'll get started. If you have a VIN, I can use that as well. :)

...Ford Reps are on the board here. Crystal and Cory are two that I know of. Just PM one of them and they can track the vehicle from initial order to assembly to delivery. All I needed for Crystal to get my VIN was my dealer number and my order number. Crystal has been very responsive and helpful. Its super having Ford reps here on the board to assist.

Thanks for the kind words, OKC_Explorer! You're the best. :D

Crystal

Back