Just picked up My Ex. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just picked up My Ex.

Alex135

Reaction score
City, State
New Jersey
Mine is a LTD 4WD. 302A The first thing I looked at was the door passenger door panel. It was right on the money. The pecan interior looks darker than the pictures online. I'm glad about that. I used my $750 coupon. The business manager and I could not come to terms on the extended warrantee. I bought that at home today online from Zeigler Ford. I saved a lot of money thanks to this forum. A special thanks to Cory, and the rest of you guys for all the info. I hope this EX runs as good as it looks.

Mine is a LTD 4WD. 302A The first thing I looked at was the door passenger door panel. It was right on the money. The pecan interior looks darker than the pictures online. I'm glad about that. I used my $750 coupon. The business manager and I could not come to terms on the extended warrantee. I bought that at home today online from Zeigler Ford. I saved a lot of money thanks to this forum. A special thanks to Cory, and the rest of you guys for all the info. I hope this EX runs as good as it looks.

Congrats on the new ride!:thumbsup:

Mine is a LTD 4WD. 302A The first thing I looked at was the door passenger door panel. It was right on the money. The pecan interior looks darker than the pictures online. I'm glad about that. I used my $750 coupon...A special thanks to Cory, and the rest of you guys for all the info. I hope this EX runs as good as it looks.
You’re very welcome, Alex135! Congratulations on picking up your Explorer. I’m confident you’ll love it. Pics? :D

Cory

Back