• Register Today It's free!

Just saying hello

BrianH95

Reaction score
City, State
Placentia CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
95' sport
Hi I'm new to this site, I drive a 95' explorer sport, my mother drives a 97 xlt and before that she drove a 93 xlt eddie bauer 4x4 so explorers are in my blood. Just thought I would register and check things out.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi, welcome to the site!!

Always like to see new people here....especially since i havent been here that long.

Hello we have a 98 xlt how do you add your photo to the members gallery?

You can only add photos if your an elite.

Hello we live in Manchester England and have a 98 xlt!! how do you add your picture to the Gallery?

Welcome to the group :chug:

You have to pay 30 dollars to become an elite member in order to post your pictures in the gallery.

Welcome to the site:D

Welcome to the site :) Here you will find all of the information you need on all years of Explorers, whether you want to lift it and beat it up offroad, shine it up and lower it, or just keep it going in stock form.
funnyperson1 said:
You have to pay 30 dollars to become an elite member in order to post your pictures in the gallery.
Becoming elite gives you a place to upload, store, and host photo's. It also gives you an avatar, and a website that isn't flooded with popups/popunders and advertisements in your e-mails. It's 30 for the first year and 10 after that.

Back