• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Just Visiting, Comments on Hootus 2K

RamThis

Reaction score
Hello guys and gals, I have just seen a thread in our Ram chat about the Hootus predicament. I had no idea what I was getting into when I started to read it, damn 12 pages worth!! its now 6:30 in the morning and Im just getting done with it all and had to tell you that was about the funniest damn thing Ive ever read in my life!!!! Im sure you have healed completely since then GJarrett, but lord what a legacy you have left. I cannot believe that Herculiner actually sent that response!!!! Im going the safe route with my truck and getting it professionally done, I couldnt even imagine the anguish you went through. Especially if you werent "shrunk" totally at time of application and it cured to the shape of a "Happy Hootus", the shear mechanics of personal shrinkage would leave one to wonder how this man could still walk after such an ordeal! Im glad your back to your old self again, keep up the good work with your forum guys.
Sorry didnt mean to bring this all back up but the thread was closed so I couldnt add my smartass two cents in :p Figured Id be forced to make a new topic so here it is!

Oh BTW, did you ever hear anything from radio or newspaper like some people had joked about doing??

Always remember, "Keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down!!"

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

ok89

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
College Station, TX (school) / Houston, TX (Home)
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 Wrangler X
Its back on the Dodge Ram Mailing List (DiRT)

rogueWRX

Reaction score
City, State
Westport, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 WRX
Well, I've been kicked over to this thread from the North American Subaru Impreza Owner's Club now...
www.i-club.com

I gotta say, after reading of the trials and tribulations of GJarrett's much maligned hootus, I'll never be the same again!

Also, I'm stealing some of your smileys. Please feel free to borrow our monkey.

Dead Link Removed :bounce:

Michigander

Reaction score
City, State
Flint, Midland, Ann Arbor, Alpena; all in Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Contour SVT

leenjen

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
in the poconos, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 sport
wow. even after a couple years, gerald's hootus is still bringing in the tourists. ;)

Hotweels

Reaction score
City, State
Calgary,AB
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 EB
I noticed a special word of caution when using herculiner was added in petersons? off road mag this month:D :D