Just wanting to say hello to all of you from Winston Salem NC | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just wanting to say hello to all of you from Winston Salem NC

Shane Rogers

Reaction score
City, State
Winston-Salem NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Hope everyone is doing well tonight. I’m joining you here in hopes of getting some of my questions answered about my 2000 Explorer Eddie Bauer edition. An if possible give any input to help any of you that I can.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forums! it's quite likely your questions will receive answers, there's plenty of information here.

Thanks,I do hope so. I’ve been beating my head against the wall long enough trying to get info on this Mach Audio system in my Explorer.

Head here, there are people there who might be able to help you out. Start a thread with your questions, also it's good idea to trying to google first in case someone else has experienced your problem before you.

Welcome.

image.jpg
image.jpg
Head here, there are people there who might be able to help you out. Start a thread with your questions, also it's good idea to trying to google first in case someone else has experienced your problem before you.
Well I’ve googled this
Welcome to this forum! Take a look at Dead Link Removed for schematic diagrams.
Thanks for the welcome. Well I’ve already been there and they don’t seem to have anything on the Mach Audio system either just for the standard radio systems. This thing is almost like a top secret government thing. I’ve even talked with a good friend of mine who actually owns his own business that specializes in automotive electronics. His answer was that he gave up awhile ago and just rips everything out and starts from scratch. I’ve even bought the Haynes Manuel for this model,it didn’t have any thing in it so I emailed them and they sent me all the diagrams from Ford Service Manuel. With that I’ve been able to get everything I need except for the ground on the rear speakers. It shows 2wires for each side,but when you look them up on the sheet with the correct radio plug it call both wires Amplifier/Speaker Switch Feed to Right Rear orLeft Rear. You can look at the pictures and see my confusion

Back