Kansas Rocks Park- Jan 23,24,25( well actually just the 24th) with recap | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Kansas Rocks Park- Jan 23,24,25( well actually just the 24th) with recap

We need more members! We need more rigs! This place is central to a lot of members in the Midwest! It should be a great weekend to go wheeling!

C'mon all you Kansas city folk! Only an hour away from you! I really cant believe with all the talk about going wheeling, doing mods, and nobody is responding to this?

A little cold is not gonna stop us from having fun! Wheel by day, party by night, sleep in a hotel room, get up and do it again! Sounds great to me!

GET YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW AND GO!!:p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If I would have known about this sooner I'd request some time off to do this. I really wanna do this. I'd love to hang out with members from here again. Would a stock AWD suspension be sufficent enough for this ?Let me know when the next one is , ok ?:)

I couldn't get my group on the same page with this one. It was too short of notice for most of them and we already had everyone set to meet up here for the Sunday trip. I'll bet if we plan about month out or so, I could make it happen with my guys. Be safe out there and have a blast!

I won't be able to make it either this weekend maybe another trip.

If this could be postponed like a couple of weeks, I would be there but I am trying to get the manual hubs put in this weekend.:(

If this could be postponed like a couple of weeks, I would be there but I am trying to get the manual hubs put in this weekend.:(

you're outta luck here i have it on good word that there on the loose tonight terrorizing the small hamlet of Humboldt,KS then the rest of the state tommorrow:p:

thats 15 degrees warmer than up here... Have fun, and look out for frozen mud ruts.

...I will be looking for all the pics and damage reports tonight...You guys have fun and be safe...:biggthump

Jt's new tree ding. Those trails are tight.

lol newbie

JTtreedent.jpg

Attachments

• tree ding.jpg
    tree ding.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 260

....You will soon be a fan of rattle can paint too...:biggthump

Trees? What trees? I don't see any trees.

Out here we have trees!:p:

It'll buff out;)

...Could you add some names and who was driving what???...And we already know who Sherry is..The good looker of the bunch...:D

I wish more had shown up, but we had a blast! WE can do it again, with a little more heads up. The day went great. My rig did very well for its first time out. I did have some issues with the rear bumper hanging up, due to not lifting it after the body lift. Before the next trip, it will be raised, and i will have some more confidence with it.

Jons rig did awesome out here today, he had no problems going over the trails he went on. I did get hung up and had to be pulled out a couple of times.
All in all it was a fun time out.:thumbsup:

The group got along great, and a lunch trailside in 20* weather was actually a treat. once we were able to figure out the markers on the different trails, it was easy breezy!:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Funny that everyone is first group pic is smiling more than in the second one :D

Now i wonder if the Kansas/Missouri crew is ready for some west coast wheelin'? ;)

Back