kbabiak: Great vendor

TNR

Reaction score
City, State
New Britian, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Explorer XLT
kbabiak

Fast ship! Excellent transaction, the only problem is, now the center caps look so good, my rust looks way worse. :D

Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I second that. Just got my stuff, excellent condition and very fast shipping.

i 3rd it....good guy to deal with and good prices..thanks

I 4th this? :thumpsup: Item cheaper than anywhere around and looks brand new. I'm really glad I delt with Karl. Thanks.

I ditto what I already said about Karl. He's the best! Ordered a new drivers side exhaust mainifold and it was cheaper than anywhere else and in great shape!

Karl

Hey Joey!!

Installed my t-case from Karl yesterday.........perfect, no noise. Shipping/service was fantastic and CHEAP!!!

Thanks! :D

i seventh him! Awesome deal and service with all my wiring

Adding my nod to Karl also great guy to deal with and really good prices
would defintly buy from him again :thumbsup:

06-16-06 just got some more parts again from Karl another smooth and flawless transaction.

Just got my short center concole today from him. Excelent transaction, good price and the concole arived well packed. :thumbsup:

same here i ordered a few small parts the other day and got them today. very FAST shipping and parts where great. thanks karl

Karl is "THE GUY!"

thanks for great transaction,

i ordered from him again the other day, hope to order again too

yet another have customer, my transfer came "well" packed... karl you have any tape left?

Absolutely great experience with Karl! Will do business again!! Thank you Karl

got more stuff from Karl the other day. A ranger grille and he threw in an interior bracket that i didnt have for the concole i boutght from him a few weeks ago. Absolutely top notch seller.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back