KC Rough Riders??

RJXplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Columbia, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Exploder Sport
Hi -
I am wondering if there are any good trails around KC, I am in med school there, and 4 wheeling is an excellent stress reducer, so is threre any kind of good stuff around, not too challenging, but not a cake walk, also if anyone is interested in gettin' together to ride some trails in KC, gimme an e-mail holler, and we can get together, and teach a jeep or 2 a lesson...Thanks

------------------
RJXplorer
'94 XLT - 30" BFG AT's
"King of Power Slides!!"

RJ -

Your post was just a few days late. Dogman (aka Mike) and I just spent Saturday out at the Tuttle Creek ORV park (north of Manhatten), and had a great time.
We wondered if there were more Explorers in the K.C. area - - thought it'd be good to get a couple of guys together for an informal run to Tuttle Creek in the near future. Its a great ORV park, plenty challenging for modified rigs, but also great for vehicles with only limited modifications.

Anyone else in the K.C. area interested ??

RJXplorer,

Just saw your post here on Mon. morning and saw Paul's response also. I live in the KC area, probably not very far from you, especially if you're attending KU Med.

Give us a holler back and maybe we can all hook up. The Tuttle Creek park is great, that was my first time there and Paul's second. It's really a beautiful place.

DOGMAN

Well boys sorry i have been BUSY recently, i am in St.Louis for break, but i should be back in town around the 10th or so, hopefully we can get in touch when i get back, and tear up some back country.

THX

------------------
RJXplorer
'94 XLT - 30" BFG AT's
"King of Power Slides!!"

Back