Kev's Stock '93 Sport (mudder) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Kev's Stock '93 Sport (mudder)

Well, i'm from Belleville, Mi. It's a '93 Explorer Sport pretty much stock, but i take it in the mud alot, its a beater lol. E-mail address is EasternBmx69@hotmail.com i'm 20 and wanna play in the mud!

I don't have any muddin' pics but heres one after a little mud
im5us0.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ahah the first to say WELCOME!!!

Rig needs a lil bit of TLC. ;)

Welcome aboard.

haha yeah its just a beater, something i can tear up and not have to worry about it, its a stick so its pretty fun to drive

welcome r u going to plan on restoring and doing mods to it

Thanks! Not really planning on doing much to it, it has almost 300,000 miles on it lol. i really wanna rhino line the whole truck i've always thought that would be cool. it needs brighter headlights, and gonna put a cheap wal-mart radio in it. My dad just gave it to me...well i traded him my '97 T-Bird for it, he used it as a work truck so its got alot of roadtime lol. the interior is all ripped and beat up. but the thing starts evertime even with 300,000 on it so, im just gonna beat it up and run it till it dies, unless i come across alot of money and i can restore it and lift it and make it a real mudder lol.

Back