• Register Today It's free!

keyless entery

troy11556

Reaction score
City, State
colorado springs, co
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 sport
i did a search and all i found on stock keyless entery was for 95 and up. i looking for the keyless entery module location..... i was told when i got the truck that it had keyless entery but they lost the remotes so i was going to get the code off the module.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I believe the mod is in the back, driver side where the little door is for the tire iron / jack.

Walter

Subscribing...
Will a 95+ module work with the 91-94s???

Try this site http://keylessride.com/ they have a little walkthru on how to find the keyless module. If I remember right as stated above the module is in the jack compartment next the 4wd module, something about it having a gray test connector on it. I had found the info all at that site.

As for the modules being interchangeable that I'm not sure of. As well not sure about adding keyless to a car that never had it. Some cars the wiring is all there from the factory, others a different harness was use all together.

thanks for the site it is there and now its time to reprogram a remote i have for it.

Back