• Register Today It's free!

keyless entry code

bfrombeebe

Reaction score
City, State
Beebe, Ar
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 Sport Trac 2wd
Hey guys. Just bought my 03 Sport Trac yesterday. I have a question. It has the keyless entry with the keypad on the driver's door. Does anybody know where I can find the factory preset code so I can program my personal code? Also, this is an XLT, should this have remote keyless entry?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey guys. Just bought my 03 Sport Trac yesterday. I have a question. It has the keyless entry with the keypad on the driver's door. Does anybody know where I can find the factory preset code so I can program my personal code? Also, this is an XLT, should this have remote keyless entry?
I'm not sure of the location on an 03 Sport Trac, but if you took it to a Ford dealership, I believe they can tell you. Especially if you bought it from a Ford dealership.

03 code

i have a 03 st
mine is listed on the inside of my door.

there are 2 places i know of. The inside of the door, and when u open the glove compartment you press the sides together and it comes down. You can also find your number in there.

do a search here for keyless. It is easy to get the code.

I know that all the sport trac keyless entry numbers are in the dash under the vents. Take the top piece under the windshield and from the outside of the vehicle point a flash light into the passengers side under the vents and you will see a box that reads "FORWARD" with an arrow. The 5 large numbers will be on top of it.

'hi all, i'm looking for the location of the keyless entry code for my '04 Explorer XLT. Can anyone help?

does anyones open using more than one code? Mine opens with the factory code and if i press the 3-4 button five times. Its very strange.

On a 2001. Did the search thing, and tried all the suggestions. No joy. Then while putting the jack away saw a white box on the back bulk-head below the window. There is joy in Muddville code was there, easier to read from the passengers side.

good luck

Back