Keyless Entry Door Code... on Ebay?? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Keyless Entry Door Code... on Ebay??

gijoecam

Village Idiot
Reaction score
City, State
Trenton, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 ExSport, '00 F-150

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

And to think that info is on here for free :thumbsup:

ROFL Me too. :)

-Joe

If any one on this site bids on that they WILL BE BANNED.

What a theif.

MONMIX said:

What a theif.
I can see it now
Hi guys newb here. I just bought some instructions and well can anyone tell me how to open my rear hatch?

hahaha :thumbsup:

MONMIX said:

What a theif.

How 'bout if anyone tries to sell that they get banned? Somebody with an account on there needs to post a question with a link to this forum.

Just ask the seller if he knows about explorerforum.com. Hopefully he isn't already a member here, cause if so thats pretty dick.

I'd send him a question about whether he's heard of the site, and tell him that you saw the pic of the Ex in the Ebay listing and just wanted to turn him on to the site. :)

Then, someone will have to watch for the picture....

-Joe

Well, I baited the hook, made a good cast, so lets wait.
Now, just to be sure, I don't want to get into trouble for recommending this site. I just wanted to expose him to the wolves.
Jon

I was looking at his feedback history, no negatives or neutrals in last year, but he has sold several of this, and other vehicles instructions.All were happy with their purchase.
That tells me we need more exposure to this site.

The truth is that there are still tons of folks out there who don't really know how to use the INTERNET. EBAY is all the rage but they would never consider putting that question into a Google search or just put the word Explorer into a search. Hell, I'm sure that's how most of us ultimately ended up here!

What did PT Barnum say...something like, "you'll never go wrong underestimating the intelligence of the public."!

fdthird said:
The truth is that there are still tons of folks out there who don't really know how to use the INTERNET. EBAY is all the rage but they would never consider putting that question into a Google search or just put the word Explorer into a search. Hell, I'm sure that's how most of us ultimately ended up here!

What did PT Barnum say...something like, "you'll never go wrong underestimating the intelligence of the public."!

I believe it was more along the lines of "There's a sucker born every minute"

-Joe

I've now got a personal mission: To make sure that I send an e-mail to everyone that bids on his instructions telling them where to find the info for free (i.e. here, FordTruckWorld, and F150online). Maybe it'll keep him honest (or at least save a few people from falling victim to this kind of junk)

People will buy anything, I guess. I think that guy's alarm clock (the guy that used to work for Ford) is up around $150 by now....

-Joe

So ultimatly the question remains, how the hell do you get your code, cuz i sure as hell have no idea.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back