• Register Today It's free!

KG Custom Ford Explorer

awmenard

Reaction score
City, State
Montreal
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explorer Limited
After looking at a couple of pics of all white Explorers i wasen't sold 100% if I liked it or not. Looking at different site yesterday I came across this Explorer, I guess it was built by KG custom.

Love the look now, white painted mouldings, white door handles, that truck looks awesome, In my opinion 24's are huge, might not be the best for everyday driving but the just seem to look right on this one.

pwix.jpg

b4yf.jpg

ka9f.jpg
[/URL]

il32.jpg
[/URL]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

that truck looks great, 24s are a good size wheel for these trucks but i agree wouldnt be great for everyday driving..

im not a fan of removing the roof racks

Not a fan of the large wheels myself. I would think that the ride would be very harsh seeing as there is little to no room in the wheel wells for the tires to move up and there is very little give in the sidewalls.

Peter

Just had mine painted...

i have to get door handles wraped in black. wheels, and i will be happy.
paid $1500 for the black trim to get painted white.. super happy over here,.
:D:D:D

image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

TMack totally agree with you, once you get the rims you should be complete, I'm going to look into getting my mouldings painted as well. But next mod (hopefully within a week or so) is going to be HR springs .

TMack totally agree with you, once you get the rims you should be complete, I'm going to look into getting my mouldings painted as well. But next mod (hopefully within a week or so) is going to be HR springs .

What's the big deal with these HR springs I hear so much about??

If you want to lower your explorer they are the only way to go.

If you want to lower your explorer they are the only way to go.

no lowering here im good.. i lowered my 03 expedition but i dont see the need to here with this XSport

Back