Kitty killed by car. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

Kitty killed by car.

99ebex

Reaction score
City, State
Burlington, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Eddie Bauer
Originally posted by zensius
99ebex, I'm sorry that you have such a problem with cats. I admit that I didn't have full control of my cat at all time. I personally have more of a problem with dog owners who LET or encourage their dogs s**t and piss in my yard. Yes, I said encourage. When one takes their dog out for a walk they also know full well that their dog is going to drop a load somewhere. Then they stand there and watch it happen then walk on.
You're welcome to your opinion about cats but I'm sorry that you had to bring this up in this thread. If I wrote a thread about my girlfriend getting hit by a car would you complain that women can be a real pain in the ass and you don't like them?
BTW I don't think my cat was ever on your property.

I don't like to see anything die.

I just think that if you really care for something you don't let it wander around were it could be in the position to be creamed by a car/truck.

and it is entirely different than a human being getting hit.

X~FACTOR

Name is Ray
Reaction score
City, State
Valley Stream, Long Island
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT 4-dr SOHC
Originally posted by 99ebex
I just think that if you really care for something you don't let it wander around were it could be in the position to be creamed by a car/truck.

and it is entirely different than a human being getting hit.

Man, 99ebex, you're totally way off on this one. Sometimes you gotta put personal issue aside and give some respect. :(

Mbrooks420

High Voltage.
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Mountaineer AWD
I'm with X-factor. Like I posted before this is not a thread to bitc* about cats. It's a thread about someone losing a pet. Show some respect, and don't be ignorant.