KOH 2017 Who all is going? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

KOH 2017 Who all is going?

I'm not 100% sure but I think I am in an RV in Hammertown. I get out there a few days before the RV shows up though otherwise my Ranger can usually be spotted heading out or back into town :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

let's make a camp spot. I haven't been and I'm just coming out by myself.

let's make a camp spot. I haven't been and I'm just coming out by myself.
Meet up with me and my buddies near Yucaipa and we'll roll out together?

(This is Casey with the white first gen explorer btw)

@Stic-o The lakebed shouldn't be THAT bad, I was out there for new years in the pouring rain and other than one big sticky spot it was mostly dryish and habitable.

@Brian1 Do you guys mind if we camp near you, if space permits? Would be cool to have everyone togetherish.

Aw Hah ..I was wandering who that white X was. I went looking for you and only saw XJs.

Aw Hah ..I was wandering who that white X was. I went looking for you and only saw XJs.
Oh haha you spotted me out there? I was with 2 guys in XJs so if you saw them I was certainly near by.

There was a bunch of XJ'S that weekend bit I saw you drive by me at the bridge. :)

@Brian1 Do you guys mind if we camp near you, if space permits? Would be cool to have everyone togetherish.

That's fine. that area doesn't fill up too bad until mid week. I'll be in a camp with a big white cruiseamerica RV and a friend's black short schoolbus camper with orange wheels.and several other vehicles/trailers.

Who all is going to the Back Door Shoot out?

2017-01-26 09.12.24.png

@Brian1 it may be raining when you come in Wednesday but right now its gorgeous where it is not windy.

I just uploaded the new #KOH 2017 #Hammer town map In first post. ;)

Back