Ladies Section!! | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership! If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Ladies Section!!

Me&myFord

Reaction score
City, State
shelton, ct
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 ford explorer sport
......and it's dead!! LOL.

Holiday Special! Join the Elite Explorers $20 for 2 years! Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

RangerX

Elite Ranger
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Omao, Kauai
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Ranger XLT 4X4
Not anymore, you revived it!

Welcome, Explorer Babe! ;)

Me&myFord

Reaction score
City, State
shelton, ct
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 ford explorer sport
Thanks ! Although I'm not really here to gripe, all that much, as I own and drive the explorer too. Lol ! Kinda cool to have found this site !

SoBeLover

Explorer Babe Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Middletown, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
None
Thanks ! Although I'm not really here to gripe, all that much, as I own and drive the explorer too. Lol ! Kinda cool to have found this site !

Well there are a few ladies on the site, but most of them don't take time to post, except for me and I've been a little neglectful of that myself recently, being a grandma to a 10 month old little girl keeps me busy. Anyway just wanted to welcome you. Also noticed you were from CT, I'm from the Berlin/Kensington area