Ladies, what cologne do you like on men? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Ladies, what cologne do you like on men?

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

<

BeauJ

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
The cologne I got asked about all the time was Armani, expensive but worth the "what kind of cologne are you wearing?"

<

spindlecone

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
San Jose, Calif
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 sport trac
Dial soap, irishspring soap, Lava soap when you been workin construction all day.
Slap on the smell good crap, your just trying to cover up not taking a shower.IMO

<

Ford_Racing_Guy

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Spencer, Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT & '98 XLT AWD
I wear Stetson and Jovon,

and the women just don't seem to be lining up

<

E

ExplorerGirl022

Ok guys...here's one for ya...Very Sexy for HIM by Victoria's Secret. I think it has to be my personal favorite on a guy. They have 2 formulas....the first one (in the black box, I think) is the one I like best. I like the 2nd formula (in the blue box) too but the first one is the one I really like. Who knew VS would have men's cologne? Might be worth a trip into the store guys! ;) ;)

<

Charmane

Reaction score
City, State
Watsonville, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT
I think you should definately keep the deoderant going but Polo Sport is good. Just had to throw my 2 cents in!

<

Sojourner

Reaction score
City, State
Out in the boonies, California (Homeland/Romoland)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Toyota Camry
Positive Vibes said:
I know there was a thread on what men wear, which I dont care about. I want to know what the ladies like thier men to smell like. So ladies what are your favorite colognes/smells on a man? Thanks.

Eternity is a great one or just about anything CK! I'm also from the old school and like Aramis a lot! I've walked down a hall shortly after a man wearing Aramis was there and nearly hunted him down to see what he looked like! LOL :D

<

4FordFamily

Been there done that
Reaction score
City, State
Fishers, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'16 Sport, 08, other ford
I wear Chrome, Lucky you, Gio Armani, and Avatar... avatar is a good one to use if you dont want a cologne everyone else has that smells excellent.

I just realized i was posting about cologne on an Explorer forum

Haha

<

Positive Vibes

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Santa Cruz, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
Thanks for the replies and imput. So where do you people buy your cologne and how much should I plan on spending for a bottle?

<

DirtDemon85

Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
01' Sport
I seem to get a good responce all the time from my cologne, Kirra, which i bought at Pacific Sun in the mall.

<

draft

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
Mounty Sport
Girls love Axe. I wear it.

<

4FordFamily

Been there done that
Reaction score
City, State
Fishers, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'16 Sport, 08, other ford
Axe is good too.

As far as purchasing it here in Indy we have Lazarus, JC penny, LS Ayres, and clothing places like that to buy it.

My avatar cologne that i absolutely love comes from TARGET believe it or not!
"don't knock it till ya try it!"

<

off-road97Xplor

Reaction score
City, State
moscow,PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Explorer XLT
I have to defintely say Axe works....." Continual use of this product may lead to some serious close incounters" hmmmmm they dont lie....

<

shfetty

Reaction score
City, State
louisville, KY
Year, Model & Trim Level
N/A
ExplorerGirl022 said:
Ok guys...here's one for ya...Very Sexy for HIM by Victoria's Secret. I think it has to be my personal favorite on a guy. They have 2 formulas....the first one (in the black box, I think) is the one I like best. I like the 2nd formula (in the blue box) too but the first one is the one I really like. Who knew VS would have men's cologne? Might be worth a trip into the store guys! ;) ;)

Yea, my gf got me some a while back she loves it.... a lot of other girls compliment on it too.... so id say polo sport, very sexy, axe, not in any particular order ;)

<

Positive Vibes

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Santa Cruz, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
I picked up the new Cool water and I've been getting good comments on it.

<

HR57

Reaction score
City, State
Hampton Roads, VA.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Explorer Sport
ExplorerGirl022 said:
Ok guys...here's one for ya...Very Sexy for HIM by Victoria's Secret. I think it has to be my personal favorite on a guy. ................ Who knew VS would have men's cologne? Might be worth a trip into the store guys! ;) ;)
That's not the Only Thing worth a trip to that store. ;)

<

Premier

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 sport
I got the VS calogne for X-mas. Smells alright.

<

ExplorerJimbo

Reaction score
City, State
Knoxville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Explorer XLT
i wear curve, i have some tommy to... but its collecting dust!

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Xplorer12686

Reaction score
City, State
Howell, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 sport
I have had many compliments on the very sexy, ladys are just like oooooo your wearing very sexy. so i guess they like it lol. i have fierce by abercrombie and some girls like it. i need to get more polo sport, that was a classic good one. Chrome was also nice.

<