• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

lake kachees

arsoul

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Ex/79F250: X250
Gonna be headin up to Lake Kachees Friday, Sept 15th after work for some lake front campin', steak on the fire, cold beer and some explorin'. From the little I've driven out there, there's no serious wheelin', just forest service roads. But there are some waterfalls I'd like to drive/hike to.

Directions:

take I90 to the Easton/Sparks Rd exit, hang a left. @ the 'T' take a left, right onto Kachees Dam Rd. Follow this dirt road, there will be a left that heads down to the lake. Follow the lake to the right, we'll be out there campin in the trees. Cant miss my X and chuck wagon.

And......camp fires are allowed by the water, just not up at camp near the trees...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Albino 94LTD

Recovering from Moab 2016
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Newcastle Wa
Year, Model & Trim Level
White 94 Limited
Callsign
KG7PKQ
Based on Joe's fire report, you may have company. :rolleyes:

arsoul

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
the company of who? other campers?
My buddy's mom's boyfriends brother lives up the road from the lake and is friends with the fire captain, he's the one who told us a campfire by the waters edge was fine...

Albino 94LTD

Recovering from Moab 2016
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Newcastle Wa
Year, Model & Trim Level
White 94 Limited
Callsign
KG7PKQ

arsoul

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
bring something to float in the lake with! and sun-screen!

keep in mind...the whole lake shore is a natual boat launch,