Last minute! Boston/New Hampshire Area Snow Run | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Last minute! Boston/New Hampshire Area Snow Run

V8BoatBuilder

Transplanted Bostonian
Reaction score
City, State
East Brunswick, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Mountaineer V8 4x4
Hey guys - so this is really last minute, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to hit the trails in southern NH, (Milford/Bookline/Mason) tomorrow for a little snowy 4wheeling. Class is cancled for me, what about for you guys? Have a surprise holiday from work? It'll be a lot cooler than tooling around the city.

Let me know... leave one here, or IM me at "V8BoatBuilder"

That would cool, but probably too deep for off road action. 2+ feet of snow is a lot to traverse. If you factor in the terrain (with rocks and other obstacles now hidden by the snow) you will be asking for trouble. Isaac and I did a little snow action Yesterday.. Unfortunately it was in the snow removal variety. He lives at the end of a cul de sac and the plow trucks are gracious enough to deposit an entire street worth of snow in front of his driveway. The berm of death at the end of his driveway was almost 5 feet high, and another 5 feet deep.. I don't think the mail guy will be making any deliveries either since its buried twice as deep...

Hey, thanks for the invite, but sadly enough, I am at work right now. I'll probably be out later doing a few little snow activities myself. Mmmm donuts......but not the edible kind. ;) :burnout:

Back