Late Oct. Halloween run northeast PA. | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Late Oct. Halloween run northeast PA.

if ya have fuel, check for spark. The vehicle usually has to be running to be able to throw a code. 2 primary things:
Check for currect fuel pressure
Check for spark
from there you have a direction to start looking in atleast

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm gonna need a roll call, who's coming this weekend?
who is wheeling and who is riding along? (if you're wheeling your truck, please include your current truck specs. (tire size, lift, lockers(s)/L/S) unless your truck is the same as last time. (labor day)
who is coming up fri. (approx. time)? or sat. morning?
staying sat. night?

remember, if your coming up sat morning were meeting at that same place between 10am-11am.

if you dont have my contact info or address please PM me for it.

Thanks for the info, we just want to be as prepaired as best as possible.

I, Nosveten, will be there Saturday, def. Not sure if I'm coming up Friday night, depends if we are doing anything. Let me know if we are still doing things. And if we are doing things Friday what would the general time frame be?

Most likely will stay over Sat. night.

Moose is still pretty much stock. But I did manage to put my lift shackles on and twist the front. So shes got about 1.5-2 inch taller now.

Oh, is there anything we could bring like food or drink wise? Or anything else for that matter?

the general plan for friday night is to hit the Eckley Miner's Village Halloween thing (last tour goes out at 9pm), then (and beforehnd) drink.... maybe some night wheeling if were up for it.... maybe just beat the crap outta each other :D

as for bringing anything.... alcohol... 'bout it... well, you could bring me a locker if your feelin generous

If i can get it running I will be there sat. for the day. shackles tt 31 bfgmk2s rear lockrite , gonna bring some fireworks and maybee a grill n grub.

as far as the truck i think its electrical, done this once before and I replaced the eec relay, did the same this time no luck, guess i have to try n trace it down. hope its not the brain.

Me jen and munk are all coming

I be drivin jens with me, and munk well she's a truck that's self explanatory

Munks somethin to the tune of 7inches on 35s 4.88s locked rear, but we all knew that already...

We'll all be rolling in friday, linds knows my plan, if not pm me or somethin...

'95 Sploder sport, locked front and rear, 5.13's, needs new driveshaft and trans mount but I'll be there :p:

Hey guys, if anyone wants to bring anything, I'm having a hard time finding BLACK Absolute 100 proof. I know it exists, I've seen it and drunk it before, but there doesn't seem to be any around here :( I need that and 2-3 bottles of Captain (100 proof or spiced) and/or 2 bottles of cheap white zinfandel (for the Ghoul Aid, which is delicious :D). If anyone can contribute to that list I'll be eternally grateful. Food is pretty much covered for Saturday night, do you guys want to eat at the house Friday or stalk the Chinese restaurant..? Or chase down some small animals for dinner? Let me know!

I will be there saturday mornin got a 91, 4 inch lift, open 4.10s, and a set of mud terrains but i am just a mall crawler got to lug the family around in it got to be gentle at the time being...Still gonna give it a try !!!

I will be there saturday mornin got a 91, 4 inch lift, open 4.10s, and a set of mud terrains but i am just a mall crawler got to lug the family around in it got to be gentle at the time being...Still gonna give it a try !!!

what size tires?

Sorry i thought i put that 31s and i will be leaving that night.

Answering the call. Bringing the red truck, throughly dried out and various sensors/wires/plugs replaced. Front has 2 inch coil spacers and depending on if the bushings get here today/tomorrow I'll have a 2 inch lift in the back as well. Currently it's at the shop for alignment and fixing a broken shock mount. Also upgraded to 31's. Manual hubs, otherwise stock and limited slip I believe. I'll bring a handle of captain.

Forgot to mention I was going to try and make it friday night but we'll see if my parts get here in time.

ok well all fixed , did the no cel light procedure, i found on this great wealth of knowledge called serious explorer. thanx, started to go thru varios fuses and went to the cab fuse box to pull fuse 19 and the cel light came on, jiggled the fuse and the light went on off on off so guess what. of course a loose fuse holder.

ok well all fixed , did the no cel light procedure, i found on this great wealth of knowledge called serious explorer. thanx, started to go thru varios fuses and went to the cab fuse box to pull fuse 19 and the cel light came on, jiggled the fuse and the light went on off on off so guess what. of course a loose fuse holder.

nice... so your in?... what are your truck specs?

looks like friday night, hit the miners village, then out to a local party spot in the woods for a campfire and fireworks etc. 4x4 required to get to it!

'95 Sploder sport, locked front and rear, 5.13's, needs new driveshaft and trans mount but I'll be there :p:

Hey guys, if anyone wants to bring anything, I'm having a hard time finding BLACK Absolute 100 proof. I know it exists, I've seen it and drunk it before, but there doesn't seem to be any around here :( I need that and 2-3 bottles of Captain (100 proof or spiced) and/or 2 bottles of cheap white zinfandel (for the Ghoul Aid, which is delicious :D). If anyone can contribute to that list I'll be eternally grateful. Food is pretty much covered for Saturday night, do you guys want to eat at the house Friday or stalk the Chinese restaurant..? Or chase down some small animals for dinner? Let me know!

i got ya for the captain and the zinfandel...;)

Welp me ran out of aluminum powder to make flash powder so I'll go without home made things that go boom but may stop by the Phantom store tomorrow since I'll be in PA on work. Oh and the Line Mountain race is Saturday at Rausch Creek if anyone wants to attend the race.. I believe spectators tickets are $7.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh and the Line Mountain race is Saturday at Rausch Creek if anyone wants to attend the race.. I believe spectators tickets are $7.

we'll be wheelin all day saturday

Back