Lease Price | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lease Price

explorin123

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer Sport 2015
So after months of deliberating, I finally pulled the trigger on a 2015 sport last night. I started to get nervous these trucks would begin disappearing off lots if I waited until the end of the month(for a better deal).. Trying to get the best deal I could i negotiated the below. Not sure how this compares with everyone else, but those interested in leasing you can use this as a reference of what is available... Hope this helps someone..

39 month lease - 10,500 miles
2015 sport - tuxedo black - 401a package - dual moon roof - adaptive cruise control
$0 down
$599 / month
Buy out $27k (which I will most likely elect)
Threw in 2 tanks of gas and 2 oil changes.. Kept pushing till the end..

Very excited to start seeing what this truck can do, my first car was a 1993 explorer 5 speed and I have many fond memories in that truck.. Hoping for more in my new sport!

-chris

that's a low # of miles - enjoy the new Sport!

Seems like an ok deal.

I'm paying about 350 for 36 months, 15K miles a year, but I did have a trade-in.

Just be aware that some form of the warranty will expire at the 36 month mark (not sure which one), which is why my dealer pushed the 36 month lease instead of the 39 month. I'm sure you can purchase an extended warranty, though.

That's not bad. I'm paying 520 but that's with property taxes included(Rhode Island car tax smh) . Before that it was 400 even. I did have a trade it but also made sure to have them give me free oil change plus 12500 miles/year (36 month lease)

Back