• Register Today It's free!

Leather seat defect

ScottsEXLTD

Reaction score
City, State
North Attleboro
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Ltd
I am newbie even though I have been following this forum since we bought our 2013 Explorer Ltd earlier this month. This forum is great and I really enjoy hearing what everyone has to say.

My Explorer is going back to the dealer tomorrow to have the factory headrests DVD's installed.

While getting into the passenger side today, I noticed the foam padding was exposed down near the power seat controls. Looks like the leather was not cut correctly and when inserted into the plastic base, it exposed the foam.

Looks like I will have to bring this to their attn while at the shop tomorrow.

I will let everyone know what they say.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Take pictures now, before it goes in.

I did. If someone can explain to me how to attach pics to my posting, I will upload them.Thanks

Get a 'photobucket' account, FREE!
Upload your pics there, then use the 'IMG' selection to copy/paste into your posts here, or on any forum.

I am newbie even though I have been following this forum since we bought our 2013 Explorer Ltd earlier this month. This forum is great and I really enjoy hearing what everyone has to say.

My Explorer is going back to the dealer tomorrow to have the factory headrests DVD's installed.

While getting into the passenger side today, I noticed the foam padding was exposed down near the power seat controls. Looks like the leather was not cut correctly and when inserted into the plastic base, it exposed the foam.

Looks like I will have to bring this to their attn while at the shop tomorrow.

I will let everyone know what they say.
Welcome to the Forum ScottsEXLTD. :wavey:
As JETZ mentioned Photobucket seems to be the most popular program.
You could also take out an Elite membership and then use the Forum program to manage attachments.
Good luck and happy motoring.

Peter

Back