LED 194s | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

LED 194s

I am getting these "Euro silver reverse indiglo gauges": http://www.procarparts.com/store/displaydetails.cfm?pid=ING-91EXPL-REV
and would like to replace the stock white lights behind the gauges with red lights, to make the needles a red color rather than white. I don't want to deal with fading bulbs, so I would like to use these LED 194 reds:
Dead Link Removed
Does anyone know anything about these LEDs? If they are any good?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does anyone know where I can get these? (besides E-bay) I want to replace all the interior bulbs with LED's. (either red or white). I have posted before, but nobody answered. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Guess nobody can help out either of us... Why don't you want to use eBay? It's probably the cheapest. They have all colors: white, red, blue, green, amber...
Once I get them I will post pics of how they look.

Those are a different type of LED layout... The ones I am looking at are one large LED, rather than 4 small ones. It's all about viewing angle with those things too... Well I should have them and my gauges hopefully by the 29th at the latest (Am getting the gauges this friday the 19th, but am waiting on the LEDs to install them) so I will post pics or links to pics.

Try this location:

http://www.radiantz.com/radiantz1.html

You will have to ask them specifically about making LED lighting for your application.

There is another site but I lost the address when I finish here I will look for it.

Try a search on the WEB under "LED Lighting".

Good Luck,

i've got a pair of red 194 leds that i used for 2 weeks then took out, and now i have no use for them.
they are made by APC
$10 shipped.

later
ryan

Why'd you take them out? I already placed a bid on the ones I found on eBay, so I will install those and let everybody know how they look.

Here is the other site with all kinds of LEDs.

Dead Link Removed

Back