LED fog lights turning on LED high beams??? Need help | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

LED fog lights turning on LED high beams??? Need help

Hi all,

Just picked up a 2004 ST for my son and we upgraded the fog and headlights to LED's. Now when you turn on the fogs it activates the highbeams. If you switch back to low beam, the fogs go out. But you can have the low beams on without the fog lights switch pulled, as soon as you pull it though they go to high beam and you get a faint light in the high beams indicator. Would the Bambi mod fix this? All worked perfect until with added the headlight leds. I've used these brand leds on several vehicles with no issues prior
Any help is appreciated!

Hi all,

Just picked up a 2004 ST for my son and we upgraded the fog and headlights to LED's. Now when you turn on the fogs it activates the highbeams. If you switch back to low beam, the fogs go out. But you can have the low beams on without the fog lights switch pulled, as soon as you pull it though they go to high beam and you get a faint light in the high beams indicator. Would the Bambi mod fix this? All worked perfect until with added the headlight leds. I've used these brand leds on several vehicles with no issues prior
Any help is appreciated!
Bump... anyone?

Back