LED License Plate Bulbs | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

LED License Plate Bulbs

jvano

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 Explorer XLT, '08 EB
I was wondering if anybody put LED License Plate bulbs in their Explorer? If so, could somebody point me in the direction as to where I could get them and how to install them. Thanks in advance!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was wondering if anybody put LED License Plate bulbs in their Explorer? If so, could somebody point me in the direction as to where I could get them and how to install them. Thanks in advance!!

yeah i have them in mine, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LED-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories these are the ones i got.

Pretty good no complaints. Real simple to change. There are 2 screws per light. just unscrew the lense covering the light, pop out the bulb, and put the new one in and screw the lense back in.

Thanks for the reply, I just ordered a set. They look nice on an explorer. Did you have them a while? I'm just wondering how long they last

Thanks for the reply, I just ordered a set. They look nice on an explorer. Did you have them a while? I'm just wondering how long they last

Ive had them since about september no problems.

Good to know, thanks again!

Will do, if I can finally learn how to fully navigate the site lol

Back