LED Lights, and Lightforce??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

LED Lights, and Lightforce???

I have a couple questions actually.... I got a Tuff Stuff 22inch LED light bar, and two 6 inch round LED flood lights. :D :D :D :D ordered them for christmas....I was just wondering where i should mount these lights. Particularly the LED bar. I was thinking the roof....But it is a flood/spot combo, and i feel there will be a lot of wasted light. Also the wiring for LED's is white and black correct?

HID's....I have already bought two different kits....first one was Hipropower HID's.Then i recently bought DDM Tunings kit. I like it, but my girlfriends brother has the same ones, yet his are 10x brighter than mine....Any specific reason for that? It kind of annoys me and makes me think i put them in wrong. He also has a Dodge Durango.

Finally i do a lot of night fishing and i drive on my local beaches at night....Therefore i need the light.(Long range light at that) I was looking at Hella, KC, and finally Lightforce. I know KC is most affordable, but are they the best? I have been really looking into Lightforce. I think they are a great product....Thoughts?

Back