Lemon Laws | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lemon Laws

alaskanadams

Reaction score
City, State
nenana, alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
To everyone, and 1995E in paticular. Get on google and search lemon law for your state. Most states say, a reasonable number of attempts for the dealer to fix a problem. Usually, three attempts. Sometimes new veichles have bugs to work out, and everyone would have to admit that the new explorer is breaking new ground. I look forward to all these problems being resolves, as I would like to own one of these as soon as the dealers can keep them in stock.........:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Lol XD Thanks. All my issues have been resolved though. After all the issues were fixed, the vehicle has really passed my family's expectations. Way better than the Escalade is what I'd have to say in comfort and fuel economy, oh and coolness.

Lemon law usually has to deal with safety issues also to qualify.

and I think, in CA at least, it has to be several attempts with 20 days in the shop for the SAME problem... not just a bunch of annoying little things

Lemon law usually has to deal with safety issues also to qualify.

This isn't true. And anyone can admit that the problems with MFT could constitute safety issues. We actually just won a Lemon Law case against Nissan in CA a few months back. I had a 350z that was excessively burning oil. It's not a safety issue, it just required me to add oil more often than I should have had to. They replaced 2 engines and refused to replace the third (still under warranty), they didn't want to fix the problem, so we took it to a lawyer.

Back